Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Christmas Inspiration from Heartfelt Creations




Hi bloggers, how we doin' on those Christmas cards? I have a banner for you today, just in case you want a break from all those cards, right?  I've used the Celebrate the Season Collection for my banner, along with a few other goodies from my Heartfelt Creations stash, a little help from my Cricut and a few miscellaneous additions.  I have a picture of the entire banner and then I have included close-ups of each crest. This way if you choose to try & create one for yourself you have a better look at the placements of all the elements I used. Enjoy!


"N"

"O"

"E"

"L"

For complete Instructions on making this banner go to the Heartfelt Creations Blog. You can print the instructions and keep them for to use when you have time. Be sure to check out my teammates lovely projects this week while you're there. 
Thanks for stopping in today,
Hugs, Maureen






6 comments:

  1. ...this sure is getting ready for xmas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing this banner on the HC Blog, I just had to take a closer look. What a gorgeous project! I didn't appreciate the colors of this winter collection until I saw this beautiful Christmas banner. Every element is perfectly placed. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your banner! You did a lovely job!
    Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete