Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Heartfelt CreationsTreat Box Inspiration




Hello bloggers. I have a cute little treat box for you today Featuring Heartfelt Creations 
Treat Box Die along with the pretty new large snowflake & one of the trees in this Snow Kissed Collection. I have decided they would be so cute to set at each guests place at the holiday table, maybe filled with after dinner mints & they would have a keepsake to take home!


Here's a closeup of the Poinsettia I added to the handle of my little treat box.


You can find complete instructions for my project and tons more inspiration over at the HC Blog so be sure to take a peek! 

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs. Maureen


5 comments:

  1. Well isn't this just gorgeous! Love the color of the poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen, this is so beautiful...the soft colors with the shiny bling of the glitter! This really would look so lovely at a place setting!

    ReplyDelete